USA...ASL Sign for Hey...

Tue Jan 10 02:39:04 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 9, 2006

Dear Stuart, and SW Listers!
Here is the sign for HEY in the ASL SignPuddle....(see attached)

and I see that Stuart, you are the one that wrote the signs! They
look good. Can you repeat your question for the List members...and
for me too...it has been a long time since we talked about it....

Are you asking how to write depth...whether the hand is close to the
chest or far away from the chest? or the directionality of the sign?
like tapping on the shoulder of another person who is over to the
left, or over to the right?...What do you want to write?...