US...ASL Sentences written in SignWriting posted...

Wed Jan 11 02:18:27 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 10, 2006

Dear SignWriting List:
I have started a new web area for writing ASL sentences in SignWriting:

Writing ASL Grammar
http://signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/

These ASL sentences have been posted today:

ASL Sentence 01
Hello. Hi. What's up? How are you? I am fine.
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/asl01.html

ASL Sentence 02
How is he/she? He/she is happy.
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/grammar/asl02.html

Are the facial expressions correct? Maybe some of the eyebrows should
be down, instead of up? I do not feel like I know ASL grammar well
enough to be sure, so I could use your feedback, even though I based
this on a document that teaches ASL...I have learned through
experience that nothing beats asking people who know ASL!

Many thanks, and enjoy reading ASL!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org