SW is easy to read!!!

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Wed Jan 11 03:30:24 UTC 2006

Dear Val and SW-List,

Happy New Year to everyone!
After several weeks I am back adding signs to our Filipino SignPuddle.
This morning as I was just writing the sign for movie , my four year old
son Jonathan came in. He can “read” the first letter of his name, but no
more. But when he saw the SW “movie” he immediately made the sign,
accompanied by, ”Mom, can I pleeeeaaase, watch a movie?” I will tell
people from now on that my son knows how to read already :-)!! Well, not
German, English or Romanian (his spoken languages), but Sign Language! I
really enjoyed this incident, hope you will, too!

Greetings from the Philippines,
Nana
PS: We got a digital camera for Christmas, so now we will be able to
take pictures of signs then it should be easier to discuss what we want
to write!!