Spelling question

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Wed Jan 11 06:34:18 UTC 2006

Dear Val and list,
Can you tell I am back to adding signs to our SignPuddle? I am asking
questions again :-).
I just wrote our sign for “special”  My question is: The left hand is
closer to the body and the movement of the right hand is on the side of
the left arm that is away from the body. Is there a way to write this
clearer? I think this is also a question about depth, just since I don’t
use the head in this sign I am not sure how to go about it.
Thanks,
Nana