Welcome to New Members!

Wed Jan 11 16:15:02 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 11, 2006

Dear SW List!
I will be starting our SignWriting Lesson-A-Day today. The Lessons
will teach how to use SignPuddle on the Web, to then create SignBank
databases on your computer desktop.

Before I start, I wish to welcome all of our new members... I hope
you all will introduce yourselves, to tell us why you are interested
in SignWriting? I look forward to reading your messages!

And thank you, Renato, for this introduction! I am amazed that you
have taught SignWriting to over 100 hearing people! Wow...and we send
our congratulations to you too...your documents sound amazing...Maybe
learning SignPuddle and SignBank will be another good tool for your
work...Every computer program has value and each program gives us
different perspectives on the same writing system!....smile... Val ;-)