NORWAY Tense Lips with Tongue update

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 17 11:52:22 UTC 2006

Sorry Val,

but I beg to differ about the orientation here: If we follow the other
tounges in the same group, the first of the (where the tounge is in the
middle of the mouth ) would mean that the tounge was *up*. This is also the
'feeling' you get from the graphics. In fact, the tounge is pressing
slightly *down*. Therefore, I would like the arc to show which way the
tounge is pressed/ which lip is moved from the straight.

The second symbol is ok, except for the fact that is is done in the
receptive rather than the expressive ...

Ingvild