signs in different cultures

Tue Jan 17 14:47:59 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 17, 2006

Liz Harvey wrote:
> I have been to the Movement Writing site and I am now searching for
> active research which is using the system to map movements in a
> current research project.  This appears to be what my class wants
> more information about.

If you have short video clips, or if you have illustrations of the
movements you want to write, you can post one small file at a time
with some word descriptions, and we can help you write those
movements in the system...That would be interesting!

If you have funding, we also have a service, where the work can be
done for you from video too...