signs in different cultures (left handed)

Neil Bauman neil at HEARINGLOSSHELP.COM
Tue Jan 17 23:04:50 UTC 2006

Hi Tim:

>Apologies for this post, but I just had to get in on this joke. My
>mother once told me that left-handed people were the only ones in
>their right minds!

And in the same vein, I can tell my number 1 assistant they he is my
right hand man--and then tell him that that is a left-handed
compliment! <nasty> <g>

I like to tell people that my left hand is my write hand and my right
hand is my wrong hand! LOL

>Hey Neil, I'm originally from PA (Doylestown) but I'm now living in
>Cheltenham, England.

And I'm from way out west where Liz is living (west coast of B C) and
am now living in PA--about 30 miles from where my great, great,
great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather settled way back in 1709.

Changing the subject, I see you are with the SIL. My first wife
trained at SIL and was going to work in Mexico but got very sick and
had to come home.

Regards

                                         Neil

Neil Bauman, Ph.D.