Hello from Val...smile..;-)

Peg Anderson peg.anderson at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Jan 20 11:06:17 UTC 2006

is there a computer for sign writing or is there a way of using the computer for sign writing

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:  SignWriting List
January 19, 2006

Dear SW List - friends!
I have to take one of our computers to the doctor...its DVD burner
got too tired to burn any more DVDs...poor thing...So I will be back
on the List as soon as I can..

Meanwhile, we do have a new country added to SignPuddle. Thank you,
Steve, for creating the Slovenia SignPuddle for us...

Slovenia SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/sgn-si

So Matjaz, if you go there, you can try to add your first sign, by
clicking on the SignMaker icon... Play a little with the symbols and
try to add a sign to the dictionary...

This might answer some questions:

SignPuddle Help
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/help

and write any time and we can help you learn to add signs...

Be back soon!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org