Google logo is written in Braille today ;-))

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Sun Jan 22 20:09:28 UTC 2006

Hello all:
Man o man, am I ever behind in my e-mail reading!
I've just today read this message ... and thank you for calling my
rendition of "ABC Apple" wonderful!! <blush>
all the best,
Kim from  Boston

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 at 10:07 PM