Belgium: sign for Spain

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Wed Jan 25 21:09:41 UTC 2006

In french-switzerland we almost have the same sign...

I'm right handed  and my sign is placed on the heart (so my arm cross the
torso)  .
I noticed in the small film...that the signer is left handed.... but his
sign is still placed on the heart....
If I had to write down what I see I would have written the contact symbol on
the other side of the body (left side)

beside that... I find the first notation more detailed and clear for someone
who would n't know the sign... the sign fisrt brush the heard... turns and
get back with a "*" symbol... I think we need both  to do the sign precisely

I not sure about the symbols for the wrist movement and never know when to
use them....! so I'm personnaly less confortable with the other signs
notation!

don't know if it can help

Anny