USA Informing ASL Teachers About SignWriting

Tue Jan 31 18:13:54 UTC 2006

Hello Barbara!
Wonderful message..I agree and have experienced every issue you
mentioned below...By the way, for those who can use QuickTime on your
web browsers, we have some new videos on the web to view directly in
your web browser, of Deaf people signing in ASL discussing
SignWriting issues...It takes a fast connection to the internet to be
able to view these online, and I plan to make a Special Feature about
them in the next week or so, but right now, if you want to look, tell
me if you can view them!

Go to:

Harkle.com (media on the web)
http://www.Harkle.com

and type in the search word

deaf

and press Search

and you will find four SignWriting videos listed...follow the links
to view the videos...

Val ;-)