problem opening SignBank editor

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Jan 31 20:54:22 UTC 2006

Val

I downloadee the .sit version without any problem... in the folder I get the
Open Me MAc but when I double click on it it says I need MacOsX 10.1 or a
later version  certified by File Maker!

I only have a Mac Os 9,2.... does this mean I won't be able to open this
file?!?!?

ANny