New Version of SignText ready for testing...

Tue Jan 31 23:50:08 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 31, 2006

BRAVO! Wow...so fast Steve...How do you do it?

I want everyone to know that this new SignText is a really fun
program and little different than before. I would like to teach
people how to use it.

Here is my suggestion...

Let me start teaching SignText, and by the time I am done, maybe Anny
will have Mac OS X in her computer! And we can drag and drop signs
from SignText into SignBank...

This will be fun!

SignText is a way to write sentences, email and documents without
using any English gloss or any words from any spoken languages at
all...It works with SignMaker, but instead of saving signs in a
dictionary, you are saving whole sentences into a bookmark directory
on your browser...

I will start tomorrow morning, Wednesday, to teach the new SignText...

Many thanks Steve, from the bottom of my heart - This is a blessing...

Val ;-)