A spock handshape?

Wed Jan 4 22:15:19 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 4, 2005

On Dec 15, 2005, Signuno wrote:
> .....I was looking for the same but with thumb sticking out.  Maybe
> that's not in the current version? thanks for your continued
> interest, Signuno

Hello Signuno and Everyone!
There are now four handshapes that have the Flat-Split (space between
the Middle and Ring fingers), in the IMWA....Below are two of them,
and I will teach the other two tomorrow...

And I want to thank Signuno for this wonderful web page that uses
SignWriting:

Signuno Web Site
http://www.geocities.com/signuno/

I put a special thank-you to the Signuno site, on this web page, at
the bottom:

http://signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less077.html