Google logo is written in Braille today ;-))

Thu Jan 5 02:59:46 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 4, 2006

Nana Dumitra in the Philippines wrote:
> I don't read Braille fluently, but I have some ideas about it.
> Valerie's
> screen capture really reads "Google", the one dot at the bottom at the
> beginning of the word indicating that a capital letter is following.
> Stefan's screen capture reads "valerie" all in lower case letters. My
> kids are just studying a bit about the blind and Braille in school,
> that's why I know a little :)

I am totally floored! Stefan...you know how to type Braille? How did
you do that? smile...Ha! Wow...You can see I do not know
Braille ....And that is very nice to see my name in
Braille...smile...Thank you.

Thank you for informing us, Nana....I am impressed with your
knowledge of Braille ;-)