Google logo is written in Braille today ;-))

Thu Jan 5 16:58:41 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 5, 2006

Hello Lucyna and Honza!
Great to hear from you...I think your plan is great, Lucyna...Problem
is to find an ASL way to say Google, without using Fingerspelling or
inventing a new sign...but if a few ASL experts could agree on a
small-phrase in ASL that means Searching-The-Web, or something like
that, then that could be accurate ASL and people can really see what
SignWriting looks like...Is there anyone on our List who can create
such a phrase for us, written in SignWriting? Stuart and Philippe?
You are both Deaf and use ASL...Any ideas for a phrase that can mean
Google?...Val ;-)