SLOVENIA Welcome new member!

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Fri Jan 13 19:14:57 UTC 2006

Hi Val,

I can answer your first question. (Matjaz or Steve write also, if you
know more ;) )
Czech and Slovenian sign languages are very different, but I haven't had
time to see much in Slovenian SL (I just meet some Slovenians who knows
basics of Czech SL)

it is quite interesting to study relationships of europian SLs :)

Honza