SPORTS WRITING ...Writing Skateboard Moves...

Mon Jan 16 01:26:29 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 15, 2006

Dear SW List:
SignPuddle is used to write SignWriting, but it can also be used to
write DanceWriting and SportsWriting now....The IMWA (International
Movement Writing Alphabet) is in SignPuddle, and it includes all
symbols for the whole Movement Writing system...Recently I completed
the IMWA 1.3. It is now in SignPuddle on the web.

There are new Skateboarding symbols located in the IMWA 1.3. I am
writing one skateboarding trick, called an Ollie, for Mark Guerrero,
to help him get started using SignPuddle for a skateboarding
dictionary, and then I will leave the world of skateboarding to Mark,
so he can write the movements himself for his own documents...

I am happy to know our writing system will be used to write
Skateboarding!

Here is an example:

Writing Skateboarding Movements
http://movementwriting.org/sports/skateboarding/