PHILIPPINES Sign for SPECIAL

Nana Dumitra nana.dumitra at SCHLOSSKLAUS.AT
Tue Jan 17 03:13:34 UTC 2006

Thanks, Val! That makes sense! J
Nana

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] On Behalf Of Valerie Sutton
Sent: Dienstag, 17. Jänner 2006 01:37
To: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Subject: [sw-l] PHILIPPINES Sign for SPECIAL

SignWriting List
January 16, 2006

Nana Dumitra in the Philippines wrote:
My question is: The left hand is closer to the body and the movement of
the right hand is on the side of the left arm that is away from the
body. Is there a way to write this clearer? I think this is also a
question about depth, just since I don’t use the head in this sign I am
not sure how to go about it. Thanks, Nana

Hello Nana and SW List!
Thank you for this question...I have placed my writing in the Filipino
SignPuddle...see attached diagram..

Darken the arm line, if the arm line is closer to your chest...