signs in different cultures

Tue Jan 17 04:50:58 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 16, 2006

On Jan 16, 2006, at 8:18 PM, Liz Harvey wrote:
> I have been to the Movement Writing site and I am now searching for
> active research which is using the system to map movements in a
> current research project.  This appears to be what my class wants
> more information about.

Some pages on the Movement Writing site are there, but not easy to
find...I have to improve the searching on the Movement Writing
site...so here are some links that might be of interest:

http://movementwriting.org/science/

http://movementwriting.org/science/craftsman/

http://movementwriting.org/lessons/fullbody/

http://movementwriting.org/sports/skateboarding/ollie/