USA Sign for EMAIL

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Wed Jan 18 16:40:12 UTC 2006

Hi folks:
I'd already put "e-mail" into ASL Puddle some time ago! But I like having
both variations of the sign, as people sign it both ways here in
Massachusetts, with index finger, or with a bent 4-hand.
I love the ASL signpuddle so much, and can't wait for some of the other
dictionaries to do some growing, too.
Allabest,
Kim from Boston

e-mail_2