circle size

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Wed Jan 18 17:24:31 UTC 2006

The movement starts at the right hand side of the chest--call that 6:00--,
arcs out counter clockwise so the arm is fully extended at about 2:00,
then continues the circle around, ending at around 9:00.  So it is really
about 3/4 of a circle, not a full one.

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
01/18/2006 12:01 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] circle size

SignWriting List
January 18, 2006

Cherie from Georgia, USA wrote:
I am trying to write this sign ('all-over') except in this context the
half-circle is very large... at the farthest point, the arm will be fully
extended.  Is there a way to differentiate that?

Yes. When writing by hand it is easy! In the software, we are lacking some
of the different sizes, but in time I hope to add them all...For right
now, may I ask, is this the movement you want?

This means starting over to the right and making a curve that is parallel
to the floor...the darker section of the arrow shows the part that is
closer to your chest...the thinner line is far away from your chest...so
it shows depth...