How to Type SignWriting?

Sat Jan 21 16:07:58 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 21, 2006

Peg Anderson wrote:
> yes i get the web sites on sign writing but is there a computer
> that is equiped to write in sign writing?   i wanted a typewriter
> that has sign alphabet in stead of the other alphabet never found
> one. i would have to have one made up please let me know thank you
> peggy anderson

Yes. We have software to type SignWriting! You can download it for
free on the web. Go to:

Download Software to Type SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org/downloads

SignWriter DOS
for Windows 98

SignWriter Java
for Windows and Macintosh

but I personally use SignMaker and SignText on the web, to create my
SignWriting documents...

What operating system are you using, Peg? Windows XP?