FRENCH-SWISS sign for ABRICOT

Deaf Action Committee for SW dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Jan 24 00:34:51 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 23, 2006

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod from French-Switzerland wrote:
> the first one is "abricot"... I'm not quite happy with the notation
> I added
> into SignPuddle because... at first sight the end position of the
> hand makes
> it confusing!!! it looks like hands are facing down! How would you
> write it?

Hello Anny and Everyone!

Anny sent me several signs to edit...

Sign for ABRICOT...

I will be happy to write the sign for you....but first.... I found
this in your French-Swiss SignPuddle ...see attached diagram... This
writing shows the hands facing down at the end... What do you want at
the end? Can you describe in words the way the movement should
finish? I do not understand the movement...smile...