FRENCH-SWISS sign for ABRICOT

Thu Jan 26 15:16:20 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
January 26, 2006

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
> thanks!!! this seems to be exactly the movment I was looking
> for!... the
> only thing I wuld change is take away the contact symbol at the end
> position...

Hello Anny -
I see you already made the change and took away the contact
star..that is great!

I think you should tell the person who did the original illustration
for that sign, that the illustration was hard for me to understand as
a foreigner to French-Swiss Sign Language...of course if you have the
SignWriting with the illustration then there is no problem!  Val ;-)