detailed argument for SignWriting to be used in Deaf Education

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 26 22:33:00 UTC 2006

hi everyone,

sorry for not contributing in the past month - as much as I love you
all, work demands my fullest attention of lately!!!

as some of you know im one of the Trustees for the Deaf School here in
Belfast, im trying to put together a detailed argument why we should
teach sign-writing to deaf children in my School - perhaps you can
tell me why it is important for them to learn this - and for what
purposes?

Shane xx