LESSON SignPuddle-SignBank

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Tue Jan 31 20:14:53 UTC 2006

Val,
I still didn't success in opening the Open Me MAc File... grrrrrrr!

For the french translation... il just takes me a few minutes everytime so
I'd rather continue doing it... instead of having the whole book to
translate at the end!

Thanks for yll you're doing

Anny

De : "Valerie Sutton" <sutton at signwriting.org>
Répondre à : sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Date : Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:00:29 -0800
À : sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Objet : [sw-l] LESSON SignPuddle-SignBank

SignWriting List
January 31, 2006

LESSON: How To Use SignPuddle with SignBank

Cherie Wren at the Georgia School for the Deaf wrote:
BTW, I can open sign bank with the password, It's everything that comes next
I can't figure out...  ::grin::

Wow! Someone opened SignBank in Editor mode...that is great news. Is there
anyone else who is following these lessons? Anny...have you been able to
open SignBank in Editor mode?

Thank you, Anny, for the French translations of the Lessons...That is very
kind of you. Maybe for now, it is best to focus on learning SignBank, and
then we can finish the French translation after I complete the book in
English first! smile...

Great to have such a team to work with...We are blessed!

smile...

As soon as I know Anny has opened SignBank in Editor Mode I will continue
the lessons...