AW: [sw-l] Nepali Sign Language - new handshape

eghoffma at UMICH.EDU eghoffma at UMICH.EDU
Sat Jul 1 16:08:03 UTC 2006

Thanks, that would work. One more question: where could I find a little
stroke on the panel of symbols? I've been looking for one that will
work but also not confuse the reader into thinking I'm indicating
something additional, like movement.
Best,
Erika