problem handshape solution

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jul 5 16:58:51 UTC 2006

Yes..I was sooo impressed with the tech support that other List
members gave you! I agree with everything they told you and I will
place that exact symbol in the IMWA...it takes a few weeks but I am
praying that I will stick to this schedule..July is scheduled for
IMWA symbols, and the beautiful Ethiopian work...I am going to create
a calendar for SW on the web soon...we need that! That way you can
check for SW events and scheduled projects... ;-)

Val ;-)