ASL poetry and nursery rhymes
signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jul 5 22:13:44 UTC 2006
July 5th, 2006
If I find some copyright free illustrations for Jack and Jill, could
we place this in our Literature section on the web?
1. facial expression to start the first sign, to anchor the beginning
of the sentence in the column?
2. connect the arrows together going up the hill?
3. I like Jack's crown...that is great!!
4. when Jack falls down...maybe the curves of the motion arrow should
be flopped? Isn't the curve the opposite direction for the right hand
falling compared with the left hand falling? It would make it feel
5. and then punctuation...perhaps a pause or two? and the ending of
Super job, Cherie!
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 5646 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sw-l