SignText: Editing Jack and Jill

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Sat Jul 8 18:12:31 UTC 2006

Shoot, I cant just paste them in like I can in Lotus
Notes...  the closed smile with pressure on the side
of the mouth would work; or the closed mouth lips
protrude forward...  the second one is an ASL
nonmanual that means 'in a casual manner'.  My facial
expression varies between those two...  The attitude
is one of "dum dum de dum..."  not a dreaded chore,
just a regualr thing they happen to be doing...

cherie