USA SW Symposium in DC - when?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jul 11 03:41:42 UTC 2006

Honey, it is not me sitting by the computer and doing nothing.  I have only so many hours in the day, and I have to make a living.  I'm starting with a forum devoted to SW, figuring that's the first place to look for interest.

  Charles

> Charles,
>
> i would suggest a workshop at first - its a good idea.
>
> A few people showed interest for the one in Brussels but a lot more
> turned up - its the question of advertising etc. If you sit by the
> computer and do nothing, nothing will happen :-)

Yes...depending on the SW List is not going to create a
Symposium...Maybe you can meet with Kim about setting up a Symposium
in 2007 and the two of you can be on the organizing
committee?...Maybe talk to Gallaudet about their facilities for
2007....Val ;-)