Did you know?

Sat Jul 29 05:52:04 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
July 28, 2006

Did you know, that in SignText, another way to save a sentence
(besides bookmarking it), is to copy the URL and save it as a simple
text file in Microsoft Word or another txt program...it is very
long...looks like source code, but then later, you can copy that long
URL and paste it back into your browser's url and presto! the
SignWriting sentence appears and can be used inside SignText, edited,
re-saved etc...

This is a great way to send files to other people too, and to save
your sentences as files on your desktop...

I did not know about this until the other day...I am really glad to
know about it...

If you do not understand what I mean, I can make some diagrams to
show you how I did it...