Ethiopian Handshapes

Fri Jul 14 17:07:22 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
July 14, 2006

Hello Stefan, Eyasu and Everyone!
Thank you for these two messages, Stefan. I appreciate it. Your
attached graphic is very good! I am working on the Ethiopian
handshapes along with other work. I am hoping by Monday to be able to
show you some new symbols....

I am not working on spellings...just the symbols themselves. Then all
of you can decide how you want to write specific signs, using the
symbols I add to the IMWA.

So I will not be on the List this weekend, because of the IMWA work.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!

Talk with you Monday!

Val ;-)