AW: [sw-l] Nepali Sign Language - new handshape

Sat Jul 1 07:34:12 UTC 2006

Hi Erica and SW-friends...

well it is as Valerie told us many times before - we should not feel
restricted by computer programs if it comes to variations in hand shapes.
Of course it is so much easier to just pick one of the beautifully designed
hand shapes that are already offered in the SSS -

In this case I think that Valerie will be able to add another new hand shape
to the IMWA - and all she needs is a visual impression of what is on your
mind. That is the reason I prefer photos and drawings in order to illustrate
what we are talking about. One picture is better than many words ;-)

I sat down an created a new graphic and I hope that this will support your
interests.

But what to do - as long as you cannot use this new symbol? smile ?

There is a nice solution -

Stefan ;-))