AW: [sw-l] How to create Sign Literature

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Thu Jul 6 05:02:16 UTC 2006

Valerie, I know we discussed this issue of SignText vs. SW DOS. I do
have some questions regarding the use of SignText ... I understand how
to add the signs into the various lanes, but what I am not clear on
exactly are as follows:

1) Saving a SignText document to bring it up later.

2) Bringing up a saved SignText document.

3) Editing already entered signs in a SignText document during the time
that I am creating the document (i.e., before I save it).

4) Editing the signs in a SignText document after it has been saved and
brought back up again.

I know you have a lot on your plate. So answer this when it is next in
the queue. :) Thanks again for your kind words about our workshop.

Thanks,

Stuart