SignText: Editing Jack and Jill

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Jul 8 19:14:59 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
July 8, 2006

Is Lotus Notes a software program for email? Can you download
Thunderbird email? It is free and fits with Firefox and therefore
will probably work best for SignWriting...that is why I am teaching
myself to switch to Thunderbird too...

Download Thunderbird
http://www.mozilla.com/thunderbird/

This will be worth it, Cherie...

I will try to add the facial expression you suggest - see next message..

Val ;-)