Translate Gravestone in ASL SignWriting

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 26 02:37:44 UTC 2006

I tried, I had 57 signs in, and worked very hard.  Saved it into Favorites, and then it disappeared.   That was two hours work.  What happened?

  Charles

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
  SignWriting List
July 25, 2006

Dear SW List, Philippe and Stuart -
Here is the gravestone that needs to be written in ASL in
SignWriting. I cannot find the SignWriting translation you already
sent me privately, Stuart...Can you send it to me again? The engraver
needs it ....I am sorry to bother you...Val ;-)

PS. If there is anyone else who wants to try to translate it, please
send it to the List!