SW Symposium in DC

Thu Jun 1 15:46:31 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
June 1, 2006

Hello Charles!
Sure. Good idea. If you can get a real working organizing committee
to organize this, I am here to help the committee the best I can. I
bet we can get a room to use at Gallaudet campus...if I know there
are two or three people willing to commit time to be on the
organizing committee, then I can contact the President's office at
Gallaudet to see if it can be arranged for the space...the problem in
the past is that I felt quite alone in it, and without a group to
organize the event, it will not happen...

So Charles...do you want to be a member of the organizing committee?
The President's office will need contact people for the organizing
committee...people located in the DC area...

I had originally hoped to hold a Symposium after the NAD conference
this summer, but I had no one to help me organize it...I can't do it
alone...organizing symposiums or conferences takes a team of people...

Val ;-)