Goldilocks & The Three Bears

Lucy lists at ONET.EU
Sun Jun 4 18:19:11 UTC 2006

  Hello Lucy!
  Sounds like the Warsaw Science Festival will be a success...SignWriting translations are a good idea...

  So let me explain...I believe you remember a series of List messages we had about translating Goldilocks and other books easily, by using the diagrams from my books, which you have my full permission to do that...

  How? In Adobe Acrobat, you can export the diagrams from a PDF document, and create the translation that way...

  SEE next message...I will re-post that information from 2005 for you...

  Val ;-)

  Thank you, Val! I'm very close to have made Romuald warm to my idea and we'll translate 2 story levels!
  Lucy