SignText...Good Tip for Viewing Screen on Windows

Thu Jun 15 16:59:08 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
June 15, 2006

Ingvild Roald wrote about SignText:
>  I found a way to see the screen as you do: I chose 'view' on the
> Firefox toolbar, and chose 'whole screen' (which I could have got
> by pressing F11). The program became so much easier to work with!
> So you might put that information out for others to use, take care,
> Ingvild

Hello Ingvild and Everyone!

Thank you for sharing this with us...The View Whole Screen mode, I
believe, is only for Windows. I will place this information in the
SignText Reference Manual, once I have tested it on Windows XP.

That feature is not built into FireFox for Mac, because I believe we
see the whole screen automatically...not sure...I will find out...

Thanks for informing us!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignBank
Create Sign Language Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

3. SignPuddle
Create Sign Language Dictionaries
http://www.SignPuddle.org

4. SignText
Create Sign Language Documents
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/signtext

5. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

6. DanceWriting
Read & Write Dance Movement
http://www.DanceWriting.org

7. MovementWriting