LESSON Finger Bends Middle Joint Closes

CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US CWren at DOE.K12.GA.US
Mon Jun 19 13:06:03 UTC 2006

OK, I see a mistake I made...  it had too many squeezes, it really only
squeezes three times, so here is the first revision:

and the corollary:

---------------------------------
Cherie Wren
GSD Staff Interpreter
232 Perry Farm Rd
Cave Spring, GA 30124
706-777-2328
706-766-0766 Cell

This message and any included attachments are from the Georgia School for
the Deaf and are intended only for the addressee(s). The information
contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential
information. If you have received this message in error, please contact
the sender immediately, and delete it from your system.

"Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Sent by: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
06/17/2006 01:01 PM
Please respond to
sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
cc

Subject
Re: [sw-l] LESSON Finger Bends Middle Joint Closes

SignWriting List
June 17, 2006

Here is my writing of a second way to write the joke Pasturized Milk
in ASL...Although I prefer Cherie's writing, the second example shows
that we can write dots along the stems of arrows...and that is done
frequently. I will try to find some other examples...

But the C hand, which starts the movement in the sign for MILK is not
written...The ending handshape (the result of the squeeze) (the fist)
is written instead...