not all messages are posting to the SW List

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jun 21 14:57:15 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
June 21, 2006

> Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 10:48:53 +0200
> From: Juliette Dalle <july.tigre at free.fr>
> Subject: Re: [sw-l] Have you received all my messages?
>
> Indeed
>
> I have sent 2 mails to List, only one of 2 was showed on the List. :-(
>
> Yes I receive your mails about the lessons and your answer to Thierry.
>
> I wonder if Thierry and other have sent you personaly or to List ?=20
> Because I receive some answers but not the questions before...
>
> Take care
>
> Juliette

Hello Juliette!
Thank you for telling us!

OK. Here is what I suggest.

For the next month, everytime you post a message to the List, send me
a copy of the same message too, to my private email address:

Cc: sutton at signwriting.org

That way I can see what messages are not posting. Thank you!

And I am really sorry we missed some of your messages, Juliette...

Go ahead and re-post them! (cc me)