SW workshop in Prague

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 1 15:43:09 UTC 2006

Val,

I hope to go to the conference myself - Thierry plans to go himself.

Maybe it might be a good idea if Thierry and I can do the workshop there? He
do SW a lot more better than me (hes a genius!)

but i ll have to ask Thierry first - maybe he have things already planned
for that.

That is something ESWO can assist in.

Shane