USA SW Symposium in DC

Fri Jun 2 01:15:17 UTC 2006

Charles Butler wrote:
> I want to talk about one in South America soon.  Having a symposium
> in the States is about the best way you can talk about it.

Smile...

I am not quite following your logic here.. Go right ahead and talk
about South America ...that is fine...

This proves my point, which is that people are oftentimes interested
in other places rather than their own country...

Someday I hope we can have a Symposium in the USA for USAers ;-)

I am sure that Brazil and others in South and Central America will
have their own Symposiums someday....They are way ahead of us!