LESSON Finger Bends Middle Joint Closes

Fri Jun 16 16:13:23 UTC 2006

SignWriting List
June 16, 2006

Vanessa Hodge in Iowa, US wrote:
> My first question is, does the "middle-joint closes" symbol
> show how many times the movement is performed or does it show which
> fingers are doing the movement?

Hello Vanessa!
Welcome to the SignWriting List. I enjoyed meeting you by videophone
the other day... I look forward to seeing your written documents in
SignWriting!

And thank you for this question. I appreciate it, that you posted the
question to the List. I bet other people have the same questions...So
we all learn together that way...

I will answer each question in a separate message, so look for the

LESSON Finger Bends Middle Joint Closes

It may take me a few hours...but the answer will come!