I need an arrow

Wed Jun 21 19:02:06 UTC 2006

On Jun 21, 2006, at 11:51 AM, Stuart Thiessen wrote:
> So now we have examples of 2 interesting variants noted in our
> dictionary plus the "standard" sign. That is more than gloss could
> do. This is a good example of where glossing would struggle to make
> the distinctions if we were writing about these signs and the
> change in meaning introduced by the 2 variants. Perhaps, even a
> line drawing might have some difficulty making the distinction.
> Hmmmm.....

I am afraid we were entering signs at the same time and maybe some of
them got deleted in SignPuddle by accident, and others are just
experimental writings...so maybe you can clean the sign for
MAINSTREAM up a bit in SignPuddle?...

I am going offline now, to try to get ready for the NAD
conference...more printing to do...

Stuart and Philip...

Is the web area ok?

It is possible that some of your students will visit the site during
the conference...

http://www.SignWriting.org/deaf

I look forward to seeing you next week!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignBank
Create Sign Language Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

3. SignPuddle
Create Sign Language Dictionaries
http://www.SignPuddle.org

4. SignText
Create Sign Language Documents
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle/signtext

5. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

6. DanceWriting
Read & Write Dance Movement
http://www.DanceWriting.org

7. MovementWriting