need to find a handshape

eghoffma at UMICH.EDU eghoffma at UMICH.EDU
Fri Jun 30 00:51:56 UTC 2006

Hi - thank you.
Yes, I considered that one. But I'd really like to be able to represent
the sign more accurately, since the transcript is part of a linguistic
analysis.
And this devanagari "p" appears so much in my data.
Perhaps someone could tell me how I might produce the right shape,
since it appears not to already be on the roster? Is there any program
for generating handshapes?
Thanks again,
Erika