Picture examples of SW Symbols

Thu Mar 2 21:02:58 UTC 2006

Hi Adam,

Just playing around, I used the pictures that Val sent to me to create a
new SignText.  It's kind of fun.
http://signbank.org/signpuddle/LearnIMWA

If we can replace more of the symbols with illustrations it might be a
fun teaching tool.

I don't think we need all of the rotations filled in, but on the group
list, if you click on the index finger handshape, the screen looks
pretty fun.

Some of the illustrations do not have the right numbers, but this is
only a proof of concept.

Regards,
-Steve